Civil Engineering (Bachelor of Engineering - B. Eng.)
Our employees have made us what we are today with their dedication and their high level of professional expertise. In the past five years only, we have implemented over 500 projects such as B. Zalando, Starbucks, Sony Center at Potsdamer Platz, Louis Vuitton, Lufthansa Lounges, Nivea Haus Berlin, Bottega Veneta (Munich), Camper (Berlin), ESPRIT, American Embassy, Boss Orange throughout Germany for national and international clients.
For these extraordinary and demanding projects, we also need technical craft competence in our apprenticeship and are therefore looking for people interested in the dual study programme:
YOU UNDKRAUSS: Requirements
• An above-average high school graduation or vocational baccalaureate diploma
• Very good to good grades in the subjects German and mathematics
• Pleasure in dealing with people and in working in a team
• Good grades in science area and a completed apprenticeship with a commercial or construction-related background
• Good English knowledge
• Accuracy and highest concentration capacity
• Very good accessibility by public transport (S-Bahn Botanischer Garten)
• Study at the highest level with diversified tasks
• Very good employment prospects with good achievements
• Outstanding support by in-house workshops and your trainers
• Water (still, medium or sparkling), tea, coffee and fruit are available at our house
• Attractive company events (Hiking Day, Christmas Party, Family Day etc.) and Shirt Day
The total three-year dual course of study combines theory (at the renowned Berlin School of Economics and Law “HWR Berlin”) and practice in our company. In this dual course of study, which begins on October 1st, the students have an apprenticeship relationship with us, UNDKRAUSS.
Construction engineers work as planners who develop drafts or draw up static and technical calculations, as site or project managers in executing companies, with operational responsibility for the construction of a building project. The guiding principle of the dual study programme in civil engineering is to train up the future managers to manage construction projects.
Please send us your complete application, including a cover letter, a tabular resume, the last three certificates and any other assessments, using the online application form or by email to email@example.com.
Alternatively by post to:
Mrs. Katrin Krauth